organic oyster mushrooms (a packet)
organic soy sauce
organic bay leaf (from Wonder Wilderfarm)
1. Clean and dry the mushrooms.
2. Set it aside.
3. Prepare green onion and carrot. Set it aside.
4. Heat a sauce pan with a small amount of organic coconut oil.
5. Put in the mushrooms and cover with lid.
6. Keep the heat high so that the water releases and keeps evaporating.
7. Add in carrot.
8. Mix and season the mushrooms with soy sauce and black pepper.
9. When mushrooms are completely cooked, add some chopped green onion.
10. Serve and enjoy.