Pumpkin rich in beta carotene good for eye sight and it’s natural sweetness perfectly fit to children’s diet.
Cooking pumpkin soup is easy. You can either steam it first then smash it well like smashed potato or you can boil it with vegatables broth. I am going to share with you pumpkin soup recipe with boiling methods.
Serving: 4 person
Ingredients for vegetables broth:
- 250g of celery
- 2 carrots
- 3 onions
- Cut above ingredients in small pieces, boil with 1 liter of water for 1.5-2 hours.
- Prepare 300g of pumpkin.
- Cut off the skin and clean pumpkin seeds. Then cut into small pieces or cube.
- Take the vegetables broth to boil with pumpkin flesh.
- After 45mins – 1 hour, the pumpkin flesh turn soft.
- Blend the mixture with a pinch of sea salt and some cashew nut till fine.
- Garnish the soup with crushed pumpkin seeds or fresh herb like marigold or dill.
- Ready to serve!